Terms & Conditions - Summit Apartments Airlie Beach
Terms & Conditions of Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. The person signing these conditions ("the Guest") acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as "Guest") occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made. A credit card imprint for incidentals must accompany all bookings.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- A $50.00 charge will apply for all lost keys.
- Please respect other guest’s rights. No loud noise or loud music will be tolerated. Private parties and functions are not permitted on the property without prior permission in writing.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while in the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if Guests fail to comply with warnings issued by management.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- Please be advised that Management have access to your apartment at all times for maintenance, emergencies and if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- The number of guests in a property is not to exceed the number of guests confirmed at the time of booking.
Website Terms & Conditions
The information contained within the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all ot
Third Party Copyright
The Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website may contain material that is copyright by other people or organisations. It is used with permission. If you find material on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website that should otherwise NOT be available because of copyright restrictions, then we'd like you to contact us immediately by email to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above copyright information applies. For further authorisation, contact the body that has listed the information on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach websites.
Links on the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website to other Internet sites operated by third parties are not under the control of Summit Apartments Airlie Beach.
Linking to these third party sites is done at your own risk.
The material on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website provides general information only and does not constitute advice. While it is intended that Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website will be regularly updated, Summit Apartments Airlie Beach does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information provided.
Summit Apartments Airlie Beach disclaims all liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, which may be suffered through relying on any information contained in, or omitted from, Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website. The use of Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of the information provided on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website.
Information on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website is designed for Australian residents. All references to dollars are references to Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated.
Any links from Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website to external websites are provided for information only. Summit Apartments Airlie Beach takes no responsibility for the content of external sites, and links to such sites do not imply endorsement of the views expressed in those sites.
Limitation of Liability
Making an accommodation enquiry or booking request through the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website does not constitute a confirmed accommodation booking. Summit Apartments Airlie Beach cannot guarantee the availability of specific dates until you have confirmed your booking with us.
It is your responsibility to correspond with our on-site managers to finalise and confirm your booking. Summit Apartments Airlie Beach cannot be held liable for problems that may arise due to unconfirmed bookings.
Terms and conditions for your booking, including the terms relating to cancellation, return of deposits, arrival times and other conditions are as specified on our Rates page and our Terms & Conditions of Booking and Occupancy. You should make sure you understand this information and terms & conditions before finalising the booking.
Uninterrupted and/or secure access to the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website s is not guaranteed by Summit Apartments Airlie Beach at any time. Summit Apartments cannot be held liable for any loss resulting from you relying on the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website security, supply of information or access to the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website.
Your continued use of the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website indicates that you accept the above terms and conditions and agree to indemnify Summit Apartments Airlie Beach from any damage, loss or costs in connection with any breach of these conditions, or any other legal obligation by you and your use of, or conduct on the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website.
The content contained in this web site is presented for your convenience and/or information and is provided "as is". No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage incurred from use regarding any results that may be obtained from the use of this web site, or as to the reliability or accuracy of any information content. Summit Apartments Airlie Beach (and its authorised representatives) reserve the right to change/update/amend/remove any and all information contained on this website at any time without prior notice or warning.
Summit Apartments Airlie Beach’s website does not collect personal information about people who access the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website without seeking prior permission. Our Internet server may automatically record details about any computer used to access the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website (such as the IP address, domain name and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded. This information is used for internal statistical purposes and to improve the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website.
Summit Apartments Airlie Beach adheres to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you on Summit Apartments Airlie Beach’s website is required for providing information about our accommodation and services, to arrange booking of accommodation, to bill you for such accommodation bookings, to answer your questions/enquiries and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to answer your request for information or provide you with accommodation.
By making an enquiry or booking request through Summit Apartments Airlie Beach’s website, you agree to allow us to send your details directly to our on-site managers and other staff members by email, SMS or other means in order to facilitate your holiday booking or enquiry.
We may make this information available to third parties who assist us provide services to you, and where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you.
Your personal information will not be provided to third parties for their marketing or promotional use.
Summit Apartments Airlie Beach treats your personal information in a confidential nature. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately.
Personal information collected when making a booking and/or during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of your information is requested after six months from recording your information. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
The personal information collected by the Summit Apartments Airlie Beach website may also be used by us to market our services to you. If you do not wish to receive correspondence from us of this nature, you may notify us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Summit Apartments has been rated as a environmentally friendly property by AAA Tourism in partnership with Green Globe - the internationally recognised performance improvement program for the tourism industry. The rating is based on 4 elements; Energy Efficiency, Waste Minimisation & Management, Water Minimisation and Guest Education.